City Music Singapore
From the legendary Donca-matic to the world’s most popular workstations, KORG has spent decades innovating new technologies designed to propel every keyboard performance to the highest level of excellence. KORG’s flagship Pa4X Professional Arranger continues this tradition with incredible refinements to every aspect of the sound quality—and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It’s your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers. Best of all—you’re always in charge!
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of new instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
• 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key• Weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.• Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet• Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.• 2 Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface• New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine• Improved realism and pristine sound quality• Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database• Plus up to 400* MB of user PCM data• Over 1,500 sounds* including GM and XG sets• 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features• Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine• DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:• Three assignable switches• Four-way joystick• Ribbon controller• Complete sample recording and editing features• Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™• Over 500* factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks• 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style• 3 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage• Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts• Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly• Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry• Search function for quickly locating any musical resource• New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature • Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds• Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations • Multiple Effects processors – 142 effect types :4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts, 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks• Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite:MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™• TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input) • Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover- Score, Chords, and Lyric display - Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3, Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages)• Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.• Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles,e, and SMF, Karaok MP3, Instant recall of any song setting, User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons, Filtering and ordering options• Multi-language extended character set.• Internal hard drive• Pa4X 76: Standard, Pa4X 61: Optional• MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection• Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply
From the original SAS-20; through the i, iS, and iX Series; to the highly acclaimed Pa Series; KORG’s arranger keyboards have been used by hundreds of thousands of music professionals across the planet. The Pa4X honors this rich history with powerful new technology and progressive input and ideas from leading performance musicians from around the world. The result is a combination of unbeatable sound quality, intuitive control, and innovative features—all housed in a modern, strong, and stylish aluminum case.
The Pa4X relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1,500* ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Included is a new multi-layer stereo grand piano (with damper and body resonance), plus electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 Stage Piano. The digital drawbar organ includes key on/off noises, leakage, and Rotary Speaker emulation. In addition, the Pa4X has been equipped with new wind instruments, strings, basses—even acoustic and electric guitars. Sounds have been painstakingly captured using state-of-the-art methods that allow the finest of details to be accurately reproduced.
KORG’s long term cooperation with the world leader in vocal harmonies, TC Helicon®, continues in the Pa4X. The TC Helicon Voice Processor ensures that your vocals have the highest possible sound quality: up to 4 realistic harmony voices are available, and all can be controlled using the keyboard or MIDI events. Available vocal effects include Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate, etc. Dedicated knobs (3) and buttons (3) for controlling the most important Voice Processor functions have been added to the top panel and placed within easy reach. The Adaptive Mic Setting—another KORG exclusive— monitors the input signal and auto-adjusts parameters such as the Adaptive Gate, EQ, Compression and the De-Esser to make the vocals sound smooth and “studio produced.” Just plug your microphone into the balanced XLR connection (phantom power available) and let the Pa4X do the rest!
KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa4X includes the best of the KORG library. 4 Insert and 3 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. Over 140 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more. In addition, each track features an EQ with Low, Mid and High controls, and a custom track EQ can be memorized in the Song Play mode—allowing your song to sound its best in any environment. The final effects are the result of KORG’s long term cooperation with Waves Audio®, the world reference in studio mastering effects. The included Waves MAXX AUDIO™ suite delivers sound that is louder and clearer, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or correcting a problematic live scenario.
Each Style is a fully realized musical environment dedicated to reproducing a specific musical genre, and the Pa4X is packed with over 500* of them. Play along with these styles which cover song styles from around the world, from the past right up to today. These highly-versatile Styles have been created by KORG’s international sound team to provide an extremely musical experience. New Styles have been added, and many cherished Styles have been brought up to date with new sounds, enhanced effects, and re-balanced mixing. In addition to drums, percussion, and bass, each Style can provide up to five additional instrument parts that follow your chord changes and voicings, as well as the tempo. Guitar Mode 2 makes the Style’s guitar tracks more authentic than ever before possible. In addition, each Style can be enhanced by using the four Pads. Each Pad can add a one-time or repeating riff, a percussion part, an accent sound, or even a sound effect. You can even program your own Pad riffs and phrases. And of course, each Style features an assortment of Intros, Variations, Breaks, Fill-Ins, Endings—even a count-in. You may also create your own brand-new Styles, or customize the existing ones. The convenient Chord Sequencer function can quickly record and loop your chord progressions on the fly in Style Play mode; this can be useful not only for practice, but for freeing up your left hand while performing live. These Chord Sequences can now be also saved as Style and SongBook entries for easy recall.
Thanks to an all new built in SMF (Standard MIDI File to Style converter), you can quickly and easily have on board styles of the latest songs! Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa4X and the inbuilt converter will easily and quickly turn it into a full KORG style which you can save and recall any time you need it. Every function band musician will love the combination of latest styles and incredible KORG sound!
Both the Pa4X 76 and Pa4X 61 feature a naturally-responsive and semi-weighted keybed that provides both velocity and aftertouch sensitivity. The dynamic response is adjustable to accommodate any playing technique and any level of musicianship—from the hobbyist to the demanding professional. The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the new capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments. The entire screen can be tilted forward and back to provide the perfect angle for optimum viewing—on stage or off! Searching for that song, Style, or file that you were just using? The multi-function Search feature can find what you are looking for—quickly! Styles and Keyboard Sets can be read directly from a USB drive—without the need to load data in the internal memory. For those seeking an all-in-one solution, experience the optional PaAS Speaker System. This easy-to-use add-on provides spectacular sound for home and rehearsal use—or as a personal performance monitor. The bi-amped PaAS sound system contains five loudspeakers in a sleek cabinet that attaches directly to your Pa4X. Best of all, installation takes only seconds; no tools are required; no cables are needed, and no power supply is necessary.
KORG’s XDS Dual Player & Recorder features a crossfade slider for providing non-stop entertainment; load one as the other plays, then crossfade between them—or create a playlist for automatic playback. Two different MP3 or MIDI files can be played simultaneously. MIDI files and even MP3 files can be transposed, sped up or slowed down. There is also a Marker Function to allow direct jumps to a given position in the song, or to create loops between song sections. The “MP3+G” (also known as MP3+Graphics) format and other popular lyric formats are supported. This feature allows MP3 files to play with lyrics and graphics that can be displayed on the built-in display or on an external monitor—or both. The Vocal Remover quickly eliminates the vocal track from MP3 songs—ideal for live karaoke! The 16-track recorder allows sophisticated levels of sequencing and editing, and also provides quick and easy song creation using the Backing Sequence and Style functions. The Pa4X can record your entire performance; you can play back a song, play the keyboard, sing along, and everything will be recorded and saved as an MP3 file. You can then play that MP3 file again to add a further keyboard track or voice using the well known “sound on sound” technique. Using the note data saved in a MIDI file, the Pa4X can display traditional musical notation with notes and/or chords, together with lyrics and chord abbreviations. This sophisticated Score Viewer can be seen on the internal TouchView™ screen, or displayed on an external video monitor. Chord names can also be seen in English or Italian.
Particularly helpful for live use, the SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable Music Database. Each entry contains all the settings required to play a particular song. The SongBook can save and access Styles, MIDI files, or MP3s and immediately recall settings such as the song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy-edit parameters, 4 keyboard sets, 4 pads, TC Helicon® presets, master transpose, and much, much more. Everything needed to play your song back perfectly is in the SongBook. This incredibly useful performance feature is another KORG exclusive. A more refined Filter feature allows you to search for entries using a combination of different criteria, such as all songs containing “love” in the title AND classified as a “ballad”. The SongBook includes also a renewed Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall, to make life easier during live gigs. With the SongBook Editor you can easily view, create, and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows based computer. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital music sheet reader (third-party software required).
In addition to the Main Left and Right outputs, the Pa4X includes two additional assignable outputs. This can be ideal for isolating a part for additional signal processing or feeding an external mixer. A headphone output is conveniently located on the front panel. The microphone input uses an XLR connector, and phantom power is available. For inputs, the Pa4X provides a pair of balanced 1/4" inputs (Line 1) and a stereo 1/8" jack (Line 2) for use with smartphones, mobile devices, etc. MIDI In, Out, and Thru connectors are provided, as well as a USB to computer (Device) port. The composite RCA video output delivers the score and lyric display (or simply mirrors the internal display) to an external monitor.
The Pa4X 76 includes an internal hard drive (available as an option on the Pa4X 61) to insure that all your data is available at the gig and ready to play. A convenient micro SD slot (with protective plastic cover) is located on the back panel to add further space for data storage and/or to be used as data protection for localized data sets sold separately by third-parties. Two USB Host ports—one on the front panel, one on the rear—make it simple to play Styles, MIDI files, and MP3 songs directly from a USB flash drive, or to perform any future system updates.
- 4 Insert Effects; 3 Master Effects (142* Types)
- 1 Insert Effect; 2 Master Effects (142* Types)
- Waves Audio Ltd. MAXX Suite:
- More than 1,500 Factory Sounds* including a new multilayer Stereo Piano with damper/body resonance, GM/XG sound sets and more than 90 Drumkits* including Ambient Drums
- 512 Sounds, 128 Drumkits
- 9 Footages, Percussion, Key On/Off, Leakage (Effect section includes rotary speaker)
- Pa4X 76 (Standard) - Pa4X 61 (optional – Hard Disk Installation Kit required)
- Rear panel slot with plastic cover
- 1 Front panel port - 1 Rear panel port
1 Sophia Road,#02-12/13 Peace CentreSingapore 228149+65 6337 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2017 City Music Co Pte Ltd.